Mixing old with modern furniture will give your room a facelift and enhance your space. It will give the space an interesting and modern look and feel; whether you are updating the dining, living, kitchen, home office or patio, it requires planning and organizing,
Think about a Budget:
- Deciding on the room and a budget of how much you want to spend on updating the room will help you to stay organized and not overspend.
- Take photos of your current pieces of furniture and the area you would like to start updating.
- Use any old magazines or articles to gather ideas for your room updates.
- Check https://www.pinterest.com/ to create a vision board or use a notebook to make own vision board notes.
- Measure area of room. Use painters’ tape to mark off floor measurements. I recommend a construction tape measure and painters tape to have on hand.
- Measure the length, width, height, depth, or seat width if sofa, or accent chairs of any existing furniture you want to replace or update in the room.
Accent barrel chair living room chair with railheads and solid wood legs Black Navy Linen (“Loon Peak Armchairs & Recliners | ShopStyle”)
Upholstered Platform Bed with Classic Headboard, Box Spring Needed, Gray Linen Fabric, Queen Size
Tradilla Queen Bed in Gray Fabric 26370Q
For example, if you are updating a bedroom. You may want to improve the space by adding pillows to bed. Consider adding tall lamps to the nightstand to give the room dimensions and improve the space. You may want to add a corner chair with a throw thrown over the chair. Add a new rug at the bedside and change out the old rug and adding these products will depend on your design plan, product, color selection, and budget decision for your space. Always keep in mind your budget, so you do not overspend.
When you have rejuvenated your space with new decor, take photos of your room, and brag on social media or leave a positive review on our website. You will feel proud knowing that you have invigorated your space with a new and refreshing look and you will now have a modern and inviting space to welcome family and guests.
If you are considering rejuvenating your space, consider browsing Home Invigorate online store catalogue for your home decor needs, or if you would like ideas on giving your rooms a fresh look, send us an email and let us know how we can help. We will be more than happy to work with you to offer some helpful tips with product selection to enhance your beautiful home.
We wish you well and have fun invigorating your space.
Happy decorating!! :)Cheers, Your Home Invigorate Team